- Companies participating in Annual Placement Meet at IIT Jodhpur will be required to register at the Office of Student Placements (OSP) website (http://osp.iitj.ac.in) or fill out the JAF (Job Announcement Form) and send a soft copy of the same to the Placement Team.
- The OSP will verify the information provided by the company, following which a login ID and a password for the online OSP Portal will be provided to the companies.
- Online account will help companies to view the profiles of the students applying for placements in that particular company, upload PPT slides, float common notices etc.
- The dates of the Pre Placement Talks (PPT) will be decided with the mutual consent of OSP and the Organisation.
- Based on the PPT and profile of the job, students will be asked to apply for the job.
- Placement Session starts in the month of Octomber. Early recruitment offers will be entertained based on the students' response for the same.
- A suitable date and time slot will be provided to the company based on criteria like:
- Student Preference
- The Job Profile
- Pay Package offered
- The growth prospects
- The company/organisation is required to furnish the results by the end of the day of recruitment.
- According to the placement policy, if a student is selected in a company, he/she will not be allowed to appear for any other company.
- For any more information or queries, Student representatives or Assistant Placement Officer should be contacted.